1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

JJRC H31 Waterproof Quadcopter - Winter Flight Test

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Gadget Inspector, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Gadget Inspector

Gadget Inspector I could go fishing, but I'd rather fly quads

I like knowing that no matter the weather conditions, I can still get out and fly. I have flown the JJRC H31 in rain, landed it in puddles, and now in snow and I have to say that it is really waterproof. This thing not only flies well in rainy and snowy conditions, but it flies well period. Kind of reminds me of the Nihui Toys U807. It also has headless mode, one-key return...the usual stuff. A solid, inexpensive quadcopter.

2. Birdy

Birdy Well-Known Member

Great little quads. Fun to fly and quite durable. I bought three of them a few weeks ago to give as gifts.

However, the “waterproof” feature never really interested me. Nice to know they’ve withstood rain and puddles but I won’t be landing in H2O anytime soon. :D

3. Gadget Inspector

Yep, it really is a bonus feature because it is FIRST an awesome flyer, CHEAP, aaannd water doesn't stop it.

4. Gadget Inspector

I am giving one of these JJRC H31 quadcopters away. Watch the video to find out how to enter for a chance to win.