JJRC H22 Malfunction - Will only YAW Right (CW)

Discussion in 'Ready to Fly Quads' started by 3rdMarDiv, Oct 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. 3rdMarDiv

3rdMarDiv Member

Ordered a H22 from Gearbest and out of the box it will only YAW to the right (CW), even when applying left (CCW) YAW.

From the reviews on Youtube it looked like a nice Quad. JJRC seems to be a company that has been around awhile.

Hoping someone has an easy fix or can tell me what I'm doing wrong as I don't really don't want to deal with Gearbest (China). Wishing now I had spent the few extra bucks and bought from Amazon.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Gary

2. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

Try this. Skip ahead to 6min for the calibration procedure.

3. 3rdMarDiv

3rdMarDiv Member

Hey RC; Funny you replied as you are the first place I always go before I fly...Yea, I tried the calibrate several times. Also, I noticed that the both sticks down left should cause a blink lights report back and the both sticks down right should report back with a blink. I get a blink on both down right, but not at first down left. Pretty sure I just got a bad egg here. I contacted Gearbest and they had me make a video showing the problem and send it to them (Pain in the 4$$). We will see how that goes. In the meantime I have ordered a new one from Amazon, due in today (Should have went there first). Worse comes to worse I have a bunch of spare parts. Actually, these things are worth more as spare parts. You Da Mann...! Thanks, again

4. 3rdMarDiv

3rdMarDiv Member

Got in another H22 today from Amazon and tried the transmitter on the non-working H22 and it works fine. Tried the 1st transmitter on the new H22 and encountered the same problem. Definitely the transmitter. Done deal...Hey, not so bad as I now have two new H22's...LOL

5. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

If your video showed the problem in a clear fashion GB will eventually give you a store credit. They will not ask for the quad back.

6. 3rdMarDiv

3rdMarDiv Member

It did show it clearly and I tried flying it this evening and it took off on it's own...LOL Thanks for the info as I was thinking that since they are in China I'm just SOL

7. 3rdMarDiv

3rdMarDiv Member

Thanks for all the information. Gearbest did take care of it. I put the refund into a Wallet account, added some funds and bought a FQ777 126c from them.

Jackson likes this.