Iceland in the Summer Video

Discussion in 'Flight Videos' started by scottdavey, Jan 7, 2018.

1. scottdavey

scottdavey Member

Hi I took this video with my Phantom 4 pro in the Summer such a great place.
    Please take a look and tell me what you think.

Regards Scott
  2. KentA

KentA Well-Known Member

Great video! I went from there directly to a search of Iceland vacations.
    scottdavey likes this.
  3. scottdavey

scottdavey Member

4. Tentoes

Tentoes Active Member

What a place!
    scottdavey likes this.
  5. scottdavey

scottdavey Member

6. Renegade

Renegade Wherever I may roam, where I set anchor is home.

Scott, beautiful footage of a beautiful place.

I found the edit to be a little jarring, I think rearranging your clips where the color tonalities flow a bit better would really bring it together, and throwing some narration over the top telling people what they are seeing would really bring the video home.
    scottdavey likes this.
  7. scottdavey

scottdavey Member

Morning Renegade
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I do also think I could have made the edit a lot better, I did have a lot of footage, and as this was just a fun trip I thought I could not spend an eternity on this edit, Maybe if I get time I will redo a new version.

I did have a lot of issues with the phantom over in Iceland losing signal all the time, that was a big shame it didn't like my iPhone 6 plus. I have changed to a Crystal Sky now so that's all cured.

Thanks Again Scott
  8. Renegade

Renegade Wherever I may roam, where I set anchor is home.

I had considered buying a phantom, but think I am going to wind up going with a splash drone 3.

I know how frustrating it is when things won't talk to each other, that is why I have a DJI Osmo that I hardly ever use, simply because it is such a pain to setup.