Help with Naz 32rev6 full / Spectrum spm4648 satalite receiver and DX6i

Discussion in 'Newb Guides' started by Mark Scott, Dec 27, 2016.

Tags:
?

Using CleanFlight - receiver bound ok firmware flashed ok motors spool up via usb ok- nothing else

1. how to setup with cleanflight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. how to setup DX6i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mark Scott

Mark Scott New Member

Went through everything on cleanflight to setup Naz3 rev6 with spectrum spm 4648 sat receiver. Firmware flashed ok , receiver bound (autobind) motors run via usb connection. At the receiver page with my Dx6i tx on - throttle is normal - yaw shows roll - no elevator and no rudder response. I am at a dead end here. The Spectrum receiver is connected to the dedicated serial port.
    Need help

2. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi mate some Dx6i were only dsm2 ,I hope your is dmsx

3. Mark Scott

Mark Scott New Member

Thanks for the reply. If my DX6i (no x after the i) is dsm2, would the spectrum spm4648 rx still bind?
    Thanks in advance
    Mark

4. holtneil

Hi you need the check the modulation on the transmitter you should be able to set to DSMX or DSM2 make sure your on DSMX then re bind the sats

5. Mark Scott

Mark Scott New Member

Thanks for your input. Checked my tx - DSM2. Found a link - removed sat grey wire from dedicated spectrum port connector (left pos and neg in) - connected signal wire to #4rx pin and that corrected the connection problem.
    I'm not done, but now I know I can use my dx6i with the spm4648 satalite receiver.

Thanks again

6. holtneil

Well done thats great news