Help binding Flysky FS-i6x to emax Tinyhawk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Friedrich Tint, Feb 11, 2019.

1. So i got my First quad the Tinyhawk and the Flysky FS-i6x transmitter, i set up my profile on flysky and go to bind mode by pressing the bind key while powering it on.
    then i hold down the bind button on the tinyhawk while plugging in the battery, and it goes to bind mode indicated by the green Led but the transmitter still says RX Binding. .
    and if i power them on the other way around the same result please halp i noob ^^

2. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

That is the correct procedure to bind your receiver. Sometimes it helps to put your transmitter into bind mode first and then place it a few steps away before powering your receiver

3. i have watched all the youtube videos on the topic, everything should be configured, i set both the transmitter and the quad to iBUS mode, but it does not bind, tough it does with the included reciever that came with the flysky fs-i6x
    i dont know who to turn to, nobody i personally know has any drone experience :(

4. wafflejock

wafflejock Well-Known Member

Have a link to the exact one you bought?

I just found one on getfpv.com but looks like it has FrSky receiver not FlySky. If the receiver you have that does bind isn't terribly large or you can take the plastic housing off of it and wrap it with electric tape then can put that on the quad and wire it up to the FC most likely (I've done this with the KingKong GT-90 because the spektrum receiver it came with I think only supported DSM2 and my transmitter would randomly drop signal with that protocol).

5. this is what is going on

6. Dugdog47

Dugdog47 Well-Known Member

You found one that is compatible with flysky? I haven't seen those yet I must have missed the flysky version.

I'm a flysky guy and one reason I didn't get the tinyhawk is because they didn't make one that binds with flysky, the one for frsky won't bind for flysky if that's what you're trying.