Heartsell USA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Dale, Jul 5, 2018.

1. John Dale

John Dale New Member

Purchased a $100 quad with FPV but no GPS from this company. It did not bind and I contacted the company and got nothing but stalling tactics. I have finally packed it up and after 10 emails decided just to mail it back to them and request a full refund. They had the cheek to offer me a 25% refund as the unit looked in good shape and I could keep it!!! I told them I don't need a shelf ornament and would be returning it, they have not yet offered a full refund. Won't buy here again.

2. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

Typical unfortunately :oops:

Good Luck!

3. John Dale

John Dale New Member

Company is actually Hearttell US, obviously a Chinese based company with a USA support centre. Here is their response to my detailed account (photos and Video as requested by company)
    "Ticket: at Freshdesk-helpdesk-tickets-10220
    I am sorry for it.
    How about a partial refund of 20% as compensation, you keep the drone?
    I see the drone is in good condition, you can use it.
    Thank you
    Frank
    Hearttell US Support."

I cannot put the link in as the forum does not allow it but easy enough to google the company

4. ArmyVet

ArmyVet Well-Known Member

That sucks!

Not that it helps now. I always buy with PayPal when possible or at AMAZON. Even if AMAZON is more expensive it is worth it to me in the long run. They have never not stood behind any product.

Again, good luck.

5. John Dale

John Dale New Member

Excellent through--I had forgotten about PayPal so a complaint has now been lodged. I too always try Amazon or PayPal and have generally had good response that way. Thx ArmyVet for jogging my memory.

ArmyVet likes this.