FIRST DRONE

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by nikola bilic, Aug 27, 2016.

1. nikola bilic

nikola bilic New Member

hello guys im new here :)

I think about getting into drones i study engineering and ive always loved electronics and stuff like this where i can build different drones and whatever, im thinking about getting THIS drone i mean its my first drone it cant be that bad can it ? Thanks guys :)

2. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. The quad you're looking at gets great reviews. But I've got to ask, do you have any experience flying multirotors? BTW....

Attached Files:

3. nikola bilic

nikola bilic New Member

not really :/

4. RENOV8R

RENOV8R Well-Known Member

OK well, don't want to be full of doom and gloom but getting the Walkera for a starter is NOT recommended (by me and I'm sure everyone who flies). I guarantee you'll destroy it in a matter of minutes, get pissed off and move on to something else. I may be exaggerating but believe me, it's very powerful and not good for learning. You can get something in the $30-$0 range that still has different flight modes from beginner to advanced, as you need to get so that stick control becomes natural. Don't worry, if you do a few flights per day, you'll be ripping up the skies in a couple weeks. The U807 was my favorite to learn with and I actually still fly it all the time. Pretty tough, and a blast to fly. There's lots of video on YouTube showing it in action.
    http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_147483.html

5. bullgoose

bullgoose Active Member