Drone Problem

Discussion in 'Parts & Components' started by Noor369, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Noor369

Noor369 Active Member

Hi i recently bought the bayangtoys x21 quadcopter. Today i wanted to fly it then suddenly the transmitter wont connect to the drone for some reason..i tried everything. Waht could be the problem? The gps unit..or the motherboard? Or something else..?

P.s this happens after drone crash. But drone works fine. Just the transmitter wont connect to the drone when turning it on.

2. holtneil

holtneil Well-Known Member Moderator

Hi you say quad works fine did you fly it after the crash

3. Noor369

Noor369 Active Member

Yes it did work. But when i fly the drone it lands automatic after few seconds and the transmitter wont response. Its like losing connection with the transmitter..now the transmitter wont connect to the drone.

4. Noor369

Noor369 Active Member

Willing to pay for any help..im really mad about this problem

5. holtneil

If it was me i would get on to seller for replacement don't say you crashed just tell them it does not work sounds like the FCB has got damaged in the crash it may just have bad connection on the receiver part of the board but if you open it up the warranty will be gone

6. Noor369

Noor369 Active Member

I just want to know which part is not working..

7. holtneil

If it was working before with no problem then I would say it's the receiver may have a dry joint or antenna may have broken off , if you open it the warranty will be void

mozquito1 likes this.
  8. Noor369

Noor369 Active Member

I did open it. I cant find any broken antena or a bad wire

9. holtneil

Look for a dry joint on the receiver chip set

10. Noor369

Noor369 Active Member

I did

11. holtneil

Well sorry to say the chip may have gone bad ,you can only change the main board if you can get one ,would be better if you can get a replacement for the seller as this is a faulty drone

12. Noor369

Noor369 Active Member

Could it be a battery loose connection?

13. holtneil

It could be normally the quad will just drop out of the sky but worth trying to resolder it

14. Noor369

Noor369 Active Member

Any other thoughts/solutions guys? Im really getting disapointed of that drone :/

15. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

How can you tell if 'works fine' without the TX connecting?

16. Noor369

Noor369 Active Member

Beacuse sometimes it connects to the transmitter and i fly it for about 10 seconds..then it lands automaticly. And then the Drone dont respond to the transmitter controls..its like losing connection between both drone and TX