Custom Drone machining

Discussion in 'Frame Design' started by Cncmadness, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Cncmadness

Cncmadness New Member

For anyone interested, I run cncmadness.com and if you would like to have a custom part or frame made, I would be happy to help you out. Just send me a dxf file or let me know what you need and we can draw it for you. We stock Carbon fiber and G10 from 0.5mm - 6.0mm, and can bring in special materials if needed. As we just got a milling machine, we can now do metals as well. Let me know how I can help and I can see what we can do. Turn around is usually about 2 days and you could have your parts within a week in most cases.

If you are interested in doing a production run so you can sell the frames, we offer discounts as well for larger orders.

Attached Files:

yangdaonline likes this.
  2. MoltenMetal1

MoltenMetal1 New Member

awesome, i am looking for someone to make up some custom frames..unfortunetly cnc machines aren't in my budget at the moment. I custom build drones for my customers based on their needs/wants. i have some custom designs that i would like to try out.. i will PM you with specifics.. Thanks

yangdaonline likes this.
  3. yangdaonline

yangdaonline New Member

Hi MoltenMetal1,we offer some brilliant waterproof multirotor frames(quad,hexa),please PM me if you need some.
    Check this for more information if you are interested:http://www.yangdaonline.com/multi-rotors/