Smashed my eachine x220s wizard into a tree today and lost video signal. Came home, disassembled, found a broken nylon screw but no visible damage. But video signal is lost and motors aren't moving.
- When the battery connected, it beeps as usual, but out of 4 motors, only one is moving a little bit.
- no signal on glasses and no lights on VTX
- motors aren't running, sticks aren't responding.
- when the remote is turned off, the beeper doesn't start beeping as before
- On the flightcontroller lights are working and LEDs react to stick movements.
As I understood, the problem is either ESC or VTX or both. What do you think? I don't want to order one thing, wait 2 months for a parcel from China just to understand that the other was broken.