Cruising a couple parks

Discussion in 'Flight Videos' started by wafflejock, Mar 13, 2019.

1. wafflejock

wafflejock Well-Known Member

2. Dugdog47

Dugdog47 Well-Known Member

Some real nice smooth flying there bro well done!

3. wafflejock

Thanks! I think I switched off the always on "air mode" so was upside-down without power for a second in that first park before realizing what was going on, but at about 3:30-3:40 had a smooth little run through the monkey bars and split-s over a tree (had a moment where things felt right :) ) First clip cuts out because I got over confident and tried to knife edge between some low trees and splattered onto the sidewalk (just broke plastic stand offs though so no biggie)

Dugdog47 likes this.
  4. Dugdog47

Dugdog47 Well-Known Member

Yeah I've got two quads I fly with air mode not on, just acro. Although you don't have control at zero throttle it still adds a different "feeling" to the flight where I'm used to air mode being on usually. It really makes a difference when the wind is blowing.

5. wafflejock

Yah I had swapped it off while messing with other settings (think I tried setting up turtle mode on a switch but also messed with air mode at the same time... also I messed up the power switch on my DX6i somehow trying to use it to switch off connection from a lipo to boost converter to make the thing rechargeable, long story short that was probably a bad idea). Anyway yah to your point it does just feel different in general.