Batteries for Sky Viper

Discussion in 'Parts & Components' started by clancaster23, Jun 29, 2018.

1. clancaster23

clancaster23 New Member

I just got a Sky Viper V2450 GPS and would like to get a few more batteries for it. I have looked over eBay and Amazon and none of the sets that come with a charger look like they will work. The connectors look different that what my copter uses. Anyone know where I can find anywhere from a three to five pack that comes with a charger that will work in this specific copter? It uses a 3.7 1200 mHa battery.

2. mozquito1

mozquito1 Well-Known Member

You could change the connection to whatever you like on lipo's. It really is simple.

3. clancaster23

clancaster23 New Member

Do you mean snip off the ends and put a different connector on?

4. wafflejock

wafflejock Active Member

Yes you can snip off the connectors and replace them, but would be good to see what connector type it is since most of the companies don't go proprietary with connectors since it just costs them more (plus people would complain)

Search for Amazon product B01D1HS4G0 (I'm too new here to post links)

Shoot us a pic of the connector type on your battery or let us know if it's the same as the one above.

5. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

6. Jeff Neese

Jeff Neese Well-Known Member

It looks like those are very standard JST connectors. If they look like the ones Jackson posted links to, there are both standalone chargers and, if you have a real charger (like an IMAX), many charging boards on the market. A lot of the cheaper standalone ones have micro-losi connectors but come with cables for JST connectors.

7. clancaster23

clancaster23 New Member

Yes, I believe it's the same plug. I have looked on eBay and have found pretty much nothing when I look for JST connector 3.7 1200 mAh with charger. How about some links to the ones you may have found? Thanks guys.

8. Jeff Neese

Jeff Neese Well-Known Member