1. NOTICE: We're currently noticing some EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES to Outlook and Hotmail email addresses. If you're a new member and don't receive your confirmation email, feel free to reach out to us via the contact link at the bottom right of the page.
    Dismiss Notice

Batfly 250 tactic 624rx 650tx

Discussion in 'RTF Modification & Repair' started by Ryanson, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Ryanson

Ryanson Member

start off by saying I've adjusted settings as specified in manuals ran channels off the diagram for transmitter Blinded and still am getting nothing from this damn thing I feel like I'm looking over something but if any body has any suggestions that should be cool my first quad but have been into allot of rc hobbies, thank you guys

2. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

You'll need to go into more detail on what you actually have. An actual LINK to the quad for starters. What flight controller does it use?

3. Ryanson

Ryanson Member

A cc3d

4. Ryanson

Ryanson Member

Sorry I think I mis understood it's a tactic ttx 650 with a tactic rx 624 receiver

5. Ryanson

Ryanson Member

6. Ryanson

Ryanson Member

I set it up as 1ai

7. Jackson

Jackson USA member at large

I meant the flight controller board that the actual quad uses, I understand that you are using the Tactic transmitter.

http://www.rcdronegood.com/flight-controller-board-comparison/

Most will require some software that runs on a PC to complete and tweak your settings.

8. Ryanson

Ryanson Member

Yeah cc3d I ended up taking it in they agreed bad receiver